SuitMeUp is the result of Ross and Melanie's never-ending quest to find the perfect bespoke suit.
Frustrated by years working in offices full of ill-fitting polyester suits, they decided to put their heads together and provide people with a quality, affordable, solution.
A dozen Asian countries later, countless tailors and too many sample suits for any rational person, they teamed up with a world-class tailor and SuitMeUp was born.
SuitMeUp is about giving our customers the tools and ability to create the personalised bespoke suit of their dreams. We know nothing creates confidence like a suit made exactly for your unique body - and we absolutely love seeing our customers with that extra spring in their step.
At SuitMeUp you have complete control - design your own suit or shirt with all the extra refinements you would expect in a bespoke tailoring experience. But if you need a bit of inspiration check out our galleries or contact us (see below) and we'll be only too happy to help.
Our extensive required measurements are personally reviewed by our head tailor, David, in Bangkok. Our faith in the quality of our products is demonstrated by the guarantees (Flawless Fit policy) we offer.
A few facts about SuitMeUp:
- We are the first and only online tailor in Australia to cater to women.
- We have over 130 shirt and 80 suit fabrics, which we are constantly expanding. And if it's not on our website, we can probably get it for you.
- 96% of our surveyed customers are happy or extremely happy with our service, products and value for money.
- We were featured in Modern Wedding's 60th Anniversary Diamond edition.
- We offer personalised wedding and corporate packages.
- Your bespoke suit or shirt will be delivered to your door in only 14 business days, and ususally quicker.
- We are Australian and based in Melbourne.
- We're a young, responsive and dynamic start-up. We aren't a typical fashion company and don't aspire to be.