Events Festivals and Weddings, Wedding Planner is focused on bringing you the most comprehensive, inspiring and compelling wedding. Drawing on the wealth of knowledge and experience our Wedding Planners have gained over the years, our wedding planners work with you (bride & groom) on planning a dream wedding on any budget. Focusing on create alluring, captivating and unforgettable weddings, you will be sure to have your guests enthralled.
Whether it’s a Venue Wedding, Marquee Wedding, Destination Wedding, or an intimate celebration at a private home, the gathering of close friends and family at a cathedral or a Garden Wedding, we will create the ultimate wedding for our clients.
Our wedding planning packages do not limit you to a selection of options.
From the initial consultation with your wedding planner you and your wedding planner will decide on what services best suit your needs. Your selection is not limited to what has been outlined below but we allow you the option to select or request certain services.
• Initial consultation with your Wedding Planner
• Email and phone contact with your Wedding Planner
• Face to Face meetings
• Create style, theme and concept for your Wedding Reception and Centre Piece
• Detailed Wedding Budgets with revision when required
• Sourcing Wedding Ceremony and Reception Venue location suggestions
• Schedule Wedding Ceremony and Reception Venue viewing
• Research suitable Wedding Vendor for all aspects pertaining to your wedding
• Table mock-up for your consideration
• Co-ordination and management of Contracts, Bookings and Deposits
• Assist with Menu and taste testing
• Assist with Cake Selection including supplier and design
• Assistance with Floor Plan and Seating Arrangement with revision when required
• Invitations and RSVP Management
• Accommodation Management
• Organising of Final Payments to venue and suppliers
• Development of a Wedding Day Schedule and distribution to all participants and suppliers
• Co-ordinate Ceremony and Reception
• Ensure reception is setup and ready for arrival of guests
• Check suppliers are ready and on time
• Work with venue to ensure guests will be met on arrival
• Ensure bridal room is ready with refreshments
• Liaise with MC
• Liaise with venue to seat guests
• Liaise with Band or DJ to co-ordinate order of events
• Prepare wedding party for their formal entry to the reception
• Liaise with MC, venue and speakers for speeches, cake cutting and first dance
• Ensure gifts are taken by the allocated person or sent to hotel room
• Ensure Groom and Bride luggage has been transferred to hotel and check in
Phone: (02) 9602 2114 Address: Unit 4, 86 Heathcote Rd Moorebank, , NSW, 2170
Categories: Serviced Areas: Sydney Wide Capacity: 20-1500 Services Provided: Events Festivals and Weddings, Wedding Planner is focused on bringing you the most comprehensive, inspiring and compelling wedding. Get in touch with our team today. We are ready to make your day unforgettable.